- Top 5 Reasons to Love Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
Although Virginia employees haven’t adopted HSA plans as quickly as some other areas of the country, these plans are gaining market share as healthcare costs continue to rise. There are […]
- Read More
- Small Businesses and Self-Funding Medical Benefits
ACA “Pooled” Rates vs. Self-Funded Strategies There is a lot of talk about self-funded or level-level funded medical plans as a way for companies to save money on health benefits… […]
- Read More
Advanced Benefit Strategies has partnered with HR360 to deliver a state-of-the-art online Human Resources and Benefits Library to our clients. HR360 is like having an expert on staff 24/7 providing guidance and advice in the most accessible and cost-efficient way possible.
HR360 is the premier online HR library that features the most current federal and state laws and updates. HR360 provides easy, step-by-step guidance on how to comply with a broad range of laws from Health Care Reform, FMLA and COBRA to how to interview, hire and terminate employees.
This online library of HR and benefits information provides extensive resources in the areas of:
- Compliance steps that clearly explain how to comply with the law to help avoid potential employee lawsuit
- Categorized HR & Benefits documents
- OSHA compliance
- How to do performance reviews, interview, hire and terminate
- Step-by-step approach to implementing COBRA and FMLA
- Fast, efficient online HR tools for developing job descriptions and HR practices
- Federal and State employment law information
- Safety resources
- Salary benchmarking
- How to implement wellness plans including:
- Needs assessment
- Interest surveys
- Plan design
HR360 is managed by a professional team of attorneys, HR specialists, editors and advisors who have years of experience in developing and maintaining award-winning online HR and benefits content.